I was listening to the Minimalist podcast, on the topic about People... where the guys talk about relationship... I had an aha moment when they said, How our partner is half of the equation... and do they want us to be the best version of ourselves?
so even though, normally, generally, every marriage has its own drama and it’s own great and bad patches... it's about making that equation works... 
when 1+1 is not just equals 2 (meaning our kids).. some marriages are just trying to figure it out small or large equations daily, even in a 9 year journey... because everyday is just part of the formula that we, partners, sometimes just need to know why a different kind of tone said something else, or why leaving a piece of cloth on the floor can be so agitating... but in between,  its more than ‘don’t sweat the small stuff’, but when our partner wants us to be the best version of ourselves.Then it’s a deal I’m in for the rest of our lives. 
So thank you dear husband, all this long writings, are my way of saying, Thank you… Thank you for supporting me to be the best version of myself. For letting me to have time to do yoga, to have my own sanctuary place to find some peaceful moments, and for splurging me with a new yoga mat. 
*biasa lah ya, istri ngomongnya panjang lebar, dan suami tinggal kasih 1 jawaban singkat* haha
semoga Istrimu semakin semangat latiannya… *kecupkecupmanja* 
















Comments

Popular Posts