30, The Young and Restless.

So I just turned 30 a few days ago.
What a wonder, you were in your twenties and just within the change of a minute, you hit 30.
30?
No big deal actually. But once upon a time, when I was younger, or should I say when I was a little girl. My vision of a 30 year old woman is someone that is old enough to wear heels, have kids, drives her own car, maybe with high bangs clinging to her forehead, and maybe wears red lipstick all the time to shout and point, and laughing their good behind with their several friend over a wine or a coffee. Well, I guess, looking back, I guess I'm becoming or needless to say, I am that 30 year old woman that I have pictured when I was little. Except I have my bangs down and Instead of wearing red, I like brownish color on my lips. No, I don't like to point and shout. I don't want to brag, but proudness also comes from buying your own car with your own money.
But above all that, having a kid is something else. I must say it is an accomplishment. I don't feel like a tante-tante, even though I have nephews and nieces who calls me tante Becky, or even Bude. But the spirit within, I still feel young and restless.

Happy Birthday Me!.


Comments

Popular Posts