Farewell 2012

With loads of praying and 'the secret' on having positive hoopla ;) I'm feeling 360 from where I was last year. I am grateful for #2012

5 words I flourish at the beginning of the year. "I See Great Things Ahead". ~ http://restlessroo.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-see-great-things-ahead.html?m=1

Those magic words were like fairy dust that flown me into a wonderous state of feelings.

I went to beautiful places I never been before; Morocco and Pantai Sawarna.

I met new Interesting people.

Jollyroo had a great first anniversary party and had a few media coverage throughout the year.

We finally edited our first profile of mbah Sri documentary film @ianfu_indonesia and was shown at Cornel University in New York.

And to highlight and close the great year, nothing beats the feeling of being a Mother to my son, #babyNarga

Thank you Almighty for a great year, hopefully 2013 will be more exciting and full of blessings! Cheerioo!

Comments

Popular Posts