I treasure positively random short messages.

out of the blue, last year, I got this message from Inaya.

Inaya Rakhmani, a lecturer, a researcher, a writer and another great thing is, she's also a mother. She's a friend of my brother, and I knew her back from Elementary school. All of this years, i met her just once in a while, mostly accidentally, and like most people are, yet we still connected through social media. We met through facebook, twitter and Instagram. 

Once upon a time her message made my day, and as I predicted, her random short message will be a 'post-it' note and will be an uplifting words in the future.
Other than her message, knowing it came from a person like Inaya, I was in 'aww'. She's one of those smart person, who you'll know might be a great Professor or maybe even run for the President. And another 'aww' thing was, we don't really know each other that well. I know her from her blog writings and time to time paid attention to her shout out on Twitter, and I guess also the other way around.

And today, she did it again, just to make a point why she sent me the message last year.

"@beckyrooo This is why I think you're a happy person (з´⌣`ε). Morning, Becky." 
(via twitter)

So,
send someone you think deserve a good positively random message Today, you don't know how big of an impact you'll bring to their lives.

cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts