Atita Shop (@semilirangin)

http://atitashop.blogspot.com/
If you're looking for a unique gift to give, try clicking this link.

Atita Shop is own by Atita Dwi Indarty, in twitter known as @semilirangin, and in multiply known as 'hembusansemilir'.

I know Atita from Multiply, long long before facebook and twitter existed.
We were acquaintance in multiply for giving each other motivations and adoring each other posts.

Then when Facebook was born, we found each other again there, and been bumping each other ever since.
I thought her works are great, and the Idea of painting portraits on a wood base are awesome. She's also doing other works which you can see at her blog.
And as I have known her through her works from Multiply and how she evolves as an artist until day, I think she's an inspiration.

So anyway, I have ordered a few from her too, and this is one 'em :)
[Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts