Tongue-gasm at Cook's Affair.

ooh... yes,
I had a nice afternoon coming to the Cook's affair Event.
I heard it from Tania, my foodie companion, and also from Lukman, who happens to be cooking for the event.
Cook's affair was a big hit, it's an event that were featured with 10 talented cooks of Jakarta, Adithya Pratama (Dapur Cokelat), Anjani Rahardjo (Ann’s Bakehouse), Isaura Theonardy (Chef Nation), Lukman Gunawan (Pandjalu.com), Mitha Tiara (Thatiara Cakes), Odie Djamil (Chef Nation), Ray Janson (Chef Nation), Sharianka Adiella (Serradella Patisserie), Yuda Bustara (Yuda Bustara), Zinnia Nizar-Sompie (Chef Nation).

It w as a one day event filled with Sweet and Savory dish of menus. It took place at Coquelicot in Jeruk Purut From 10am to the last bought of dish, which was until 7pm, when they announced on twitter that they finished selling all the food.

I came with my husband, and 3 friends; Rizky, Tania & Opiq. Now, Tania and Opiq are one of those couples who appreciate foods and likes to discuss about it. (That's why I called them my foodie companion). We ordered a few dish from the cook's affair menu, tried it, had a bit of discussion and comparing, and just having a good laugh throughout the afternoon.
Overall, the food was good. We split the bills and went home with a happy appetite. :)

food pics by me.
Pandjalu's Fish Cake

Pandjalu's welsh cake

Oddie Jamil's Macaroon

Serradella's Eclairs

Pandjalu's work of art (www.pandjalu.com)

Lukman from Pandjalu in action

Tania & Opiq

Serradella's Red Velvet Cupcake

Lukman & I

Tania & I


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts