Morocco Trip - Day 1 "the 28 hours trip" JKT-HKG-PAR-RBT

Finally, got the chance to upload an album of the Morocco Trip! Yihaa...
It's been a month since I got back from the trip, so let's hope I don't missed much.

Let's start from why I went to Morocco.
It's a business trip that my boss (Pak Didit) and I, got the chance to go for 10 days. Jakarta Pelangi Productions (where I work) is a Production House that handles the production of making Television Commercial, we are actually also expanding the business on wanting to make Films, TV Programs, all the Audio Visual form kind of work.
This trip to Morocco is to offer and seek opportunities on having a possible work between Indonesia & Morocco, specially in the commercial business or any other audio visual project.

As I said in my blog, we only had a week of confirmation, that's when my boss had finally made the decision to go.
So within a week, I prepared and running errance like crazy; preparing for presentation in Morocco, for leaving my Jollyroo business, and for leaving Ivan with unfortunately had back pains just a week before I had to go.

But finally, on Sunday night on March 11th, 2012.
The three of us; Pak Didit, Pak Ali (who's also looking for business venture) and I, took off to a land far far away. :)

TICKETS!
We bought the tickets through www.wego.com that links to www.expedia.co.sg
nowadays, there's nothing wrong on finding tickets or booking hotels through internet based service.
For the tickets, with expedia, we got a good deal which they already got good price with discounts, and planned the connecting flights.
You would see the precise time of the trips and so many options from so many flights; from the lowest to the highest cost.

Flying in to Morocco, you got 2 options; to Casablanca or to Rabat.
We search the destination to Rabat, that's where the Indonesian Embassy for Morocco is at.
Also in the big picture, flying from Asian countries, you got 2 options on having the transit in Paris or Dubai.
I chose Paris! (hihi)
So anyway, I booked the ticket myself through the Internet, just make sure you got your passport number and your general information of credit card.
Through Expedia, for each passenger, I got the price of us$ 1,253
and here is the Itinerary,

Photobucket

VISA
In order to go to Morocco, you don't need one!
yup... Thank you to our first President, Pak Soekarno, who made an emotional relationship with Morocco, we are free to enter Morocco without VISA.

Comments

Popular Posts