I rest my case.

In one's illusional fairy tale, a conclusion was made. 
It was based on a few coincidental moments, a good longing exchange of view, a wild masquerade, a bloody-minded persona, a desperate given empathy, and a found same perception of lone. But, like I said, it's all in your delusional head.
I paid attention when one has offered in the real world. And i wish i could say, "please wake up and be content"
So, after we all learned our lessons.
What do we get from all of this? a memory? a lesson of life? a goal? what...?

But I guess, I'm starting to get some rest from all the riddles...
I rest my body for a good night sleep.
I rest my thoughts for a new bare mind.
I rest my soul and just leave it all to God.

Let's say, I have new found hopes.
Hope for a better life, hope for a new born emotions, hope to fight the worst enemy of all; my self.

and to let my sarcasm bite me so I can get over stuff. I cover it up with a tap of goodwill.

I do hope it doesn't have to happen again.
I do hope it doesn't happen to your mother, to your sister, to your sister-in-law, to your cousin, to your best friend, to your co-worker, to your (may) future daughter, to your mentor... really, i hope it doesn't. 
Please get back to me when you slip into my shoes and tell me if you could still stand and not be emotional.
Cause no wrong can fight right, specially when i have a few tucked-away printed writings.

so, I shall say farewell to night.
Good evening for now, 
let there be good days waiting for you and me, for I have rest my case.

Comments

Popular Posts