Adele - My Same; For Tania on your Birthday

I'm speechless when it comes to how grateful and blessed I am on having you in my life.
I really do.

Tania,

Just few days ago, i was having a conversation with my co-worker.
and out of no where, I told her.
"Have you ever had a friend, a really close friend, where you start tearing up when you think about them, with no apparent reasons why?"
and i told her, "I do, and her name is Tania"
she asked me, "why so"
"i don't know, i think that's love"

So, on your birthday, I want to put my feelings for you with words. Because if i say it to you in person, as we both know, since we can talk about EVERYTHING, we often lost focus. (hihi)

Anyway... When i lost a certain kind of love. I got another kind of love from you. Even though we didn't get to see much on my last few 'shit-happens' days. But i'm feeling the strength and love you would've given me even if i get to see you everyday.

You bring so much out of me Tan.
Really.
From 'Amazing Race' until now, I believe i'm a different person, a part of it is because of you.

I really do look up to you as a Woman, on being a great Mother you are, a great Wife to Opiq, a great friend to everyone, a great daughter, a great sister, a great cook, just a great person who appreciate LIFE in so many ways.

Sometimes i worry about how close we are and we never really have fights, (hihi). The fights we had was acting for Amazing Race.

well,
How big you are in my life? I called you when i'm falling on my knees with tears, and you were crying with me as if it is happening to you too. I can hear you in pain also.
How big you are in my life? I believe when you look me in the eyes, and want me to be Happy again.
How big you are in my life? I called you the first minute I know i regain and found my happiness on a new hope.
How big you are in my life? I was with you pursuing our dreams
How big you are in my life? I was jumping for Joy with you.
How big you are in my life? HUGE!!

so as we always talked about How God works in mysterious ways, well, having you in my life is a riddle that already have been solved.
....

Happy Birthday Tania.

I heart you. After reading above, i hope you get the sense how much (hihi). Because i have tons of feelings for you, from love to craziness, but then again, words cannot express how much.
And i want nothing bust the very best for you and your lovely family.

See you in a tapas bar soon.

LOADS OF KISSES.

Call you when i'm not crying as I'm writing this.

- April 22nd, 2012
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts