living the dream; Morocco.

When I thought I was having a break down and constantly praying to God to ease the pain, I'm glad i didn't give up, always having good thoughts on how the lord will pull me through countless ways. 
The days was never easy, there were good and bad days, where i even started to become very negative towards something i had a great believe on.
I became this person I usually don't like; bragging bad writings or harsh feelings. Hoping to dismiss the undisclose burst of emotion. 
I usually was this strong person who gave others positive words; that no matter what life keeps on giving you realities to live in, and which ever path you have to experience in life you should be thankful, because you'll became a much stronger person. At least that's what i've been telling my self for the last 15 years.
At good days, i wrote writings that seeds me to move on. Such as telling my self, "i see great things ahead". And in bad days, i let the 'sudden thoughts' rulled my typings in this blog.
Well I guess, Having motivational writings or even ruthless ones, are ways of being patient on a process. Cause i know the Almighty never sleeps to those who have great faith in him
And with the saying, "Good things comes to those that wait, but better things come to those who are patient."
I guess this is the Sign.
Having a believe that things will change and just visualize that it will do happen. This is it.
Tonight, i'm flying to Morocco; a place where i never thought i'd step my foot on this soon. 
with only a week of confirmation and for preparation, it feels surreal.
and it take me back to my second Visual Board I made about 2 years ago. Right after Tania and I got back from our New York Trip, I decided to expand my wish board.
my first wish board (right), and you can read how i made my dreams came true in here.
my second wish board.
You can see, that after i made my dream came true on going to NY. I explore my mind to someday to go to Africa and Japan. 
So even though I'm not heading to countries in Africa such as South Africa (Capetown) or going on a safari tour. But going to Morocco would still be making foot prints on an african soil. The continent of Africa. :)
So what am i going to do in Marocco? - to be continue- 
farewell now, see you soon in the next 10 days.
...The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight  
-Smashing Pumpkins

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts