Delicacy


I watched the film “Delicacy” during the long hours flight to Paris.
I have seen the trailer long before the trip, and was wondering when can I see it. So when the option was there infront of me, I give the movie a play. And with having the situation of flying to Paris, it felt right, like it’s meant to be. (hihi)

anyway,

It’s a simple touching sweet movie. Where it’s basically can happened or even did happened to anyone. It’s about finding a way to be able to open up the heart again and falling for someone the second time.

I love the tagline of the movie, “after the one, there might be one more”

What I love about european movies is their simple ways of telling a simple plot supported with rich details from the script and make the actors acted simply great. Eventhough I didn’t understand french, but i think the subtitles gave me the same understanding of the actual dialogue.

Overall, I like the movie. Maybe it’s something I would watch for the second time, but not to many afterwards. Unlike Amelie, i have the dvd sitting nicely in my room, ready to be watch for the 10th time.

One more thing, when the story presented PEZ (the candy) a part of the sweet detailed gesture. It made me smile, it brought me back to once upon a good memory.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts