Equipped to see.

Everyday i pray to God, to show me more than i could exceed through my human capability. And somehow, everyday…God had showed me few things that i couldn’t imagine finding…
I made that discovery as many signs for me. Among them, either it’ll make me stronger on preparing myself solitary walking in the future, and dealt with reality that i’m between people desperately fighting for their feelings…or it’ll equipped me in the future of what kind of person I’m going to be on spending the rest my life intended.
I found writings. Writings that i never knew it could even exist. It was  writings that i guess only certain people knew. A personal desire of a writer on having their own little world.
This discovery was one of God’s way among other things. 
It’s been 3 moons of discovery, and i had to found it between the split of times where it's there for people to see and was dimiss just minutes afterwards.
what are the odds…between just minutes! 
God works in mysterious ways. Yes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts