Thank you

Dear God,
Thank you for the second chance..
This heart was torn, the body was in shock...
The feeling was too painful it was slowing the breath..
This mind digested one giant pill of ache..

And there I was,
Begging for my body to function well...

who was to blame? Me
Who came to cry? Me
Who showed care for this sorrow?.....

and there you were,
giving love words,
between the tower and under the cloak,
and where was i?
laying hopelessly in bed.

i hope sanity will slowly set you free.

I'm blessed that i'm in this core..
One day i'll look back and understood the grace from God

Almighty, I thank you





















*went to salatiga's hospital at midnight 
end up getting shots that were rejected by my body... :)
scars that were left by. - 5 december 2011

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts