Apparently i love blogging..

so let me introduce my cheesy wedding blog...hihihi
http://www.happyusday.wordpress.com
I made it in english, not because i'm half bule and half indonesian...or because i have an american name, no...I'm a proud Indonesian...
but like i said, apparently i love blogging...it would be fun to be read by other bloggers across the world...just like i read so many cool & smart bloggers around the world!!

and also the good side of it too, and so my host-family in america can read it too, and be a part of my wedding...even though we live thousand miles apart...
also to my friends and family who lives abroad...

the fun part of having a blog is, you don't see people who might laugh or get sad by your writing and posting...hihih...

so get your tissues or popcorn, and be ready for my wedding blog...

cheers

Comments

  1. awwww beck, hihi welcome to the jungle of bridezilla :p
    Write everything you like about the wedding preparation :)
    Menghilangkan sedikit kestressan x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...thank you fifi...
    iya, jadi ngeblog terus...trus kapan geraknya niy akuw...
    aku masukin blog kamu ke blog aku juga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky .. selamat yah!!! Just visited the blog .. cerita little man nya romantis banget .. seneng deh bacanya .. congrats once again and good luck with all preparation yah ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai wardah....apa kabar? belum sempat meilhat baby mu...

    thank you for visiting ya...heheh...hope to you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGGG I finally know what the little man meansss!!!!! After all these years, I thought I know everything abt you.. hihihiihih//// *smooch

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little man...hiks romantis sekali...becky congrats ya...mudah2an semuanya lancar ya amin

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...after all these years...heiheiheiheih....

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks fifi...mohon doa-nya yaaa.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts