Air France



So far, of all the airlines I have the opportunity to fly with, I think AIR FRANCE has the best airplane meals service.
The flight was from Hongkong to Paris, we got the 10.50am departure.They served us about an hour after we took off. First the gave us something to nibble, Grisotti, it taste like dried breads with rosemary seasoning taste. I ordered Tomoto juice along with it. I think Tomato juice has a special place in my taste of library. Somehow every time i have a glass of it, it always link me of a feeling in traveling with airplanes.
Then not too long after, the meals came in, just right on time for Lunch. We were given a choice of Fillet of John Dory Fish, chu hou sauce with chilli pepper seeds, steamed rice, bok choy OR Sauteed Chicken with Spicy Tomato butter sauce, linguine pasta, Vichy carrots and peas (spicy). And the side dish was smoked salmon and waldorf salad, bread & cheese, fresh fruit, napoleon cake.
I choose Chicken because of the pasta.
It was great, already a little bit cold, but I understand, it’s airplane food, and they served many guests. So it’s fine by me.
For Dinner, I didn’t get the chance to take any picture, but we had Fillet of smoked pork and Turkey pastrami (which i left the pork untouched) with macaroni salad, and the side dish was Tuna and french green bean salad, bread and cheese, and fruits.
So despite the 12 hours boredom of the trip, I had a stomach full with joy. :)
#latepost #trip #morocco
March, 12th 2013

Comments

Popular Posts